Sunday, July 19, 2015

Prophecy

Driving up to the prophecy workshop,
I felt more tired than I had in a long time.
So many late nights, early mornings, no naps.
Emotionally drained. Weary.

On a blank card, we wrote our maiden name,
Then put it in a basket. Later we drew an unknown name
And spent some time in prayer for the unknown person,
Asking for something from the Lord.

I received my card back again.
I had a word: “Rest!!”
With a smile made from the two exclamation dots.
I can receive that with thanksgiving.

I had a scripture, with interpretation.
Proverbs 16:24:
“Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.”

The words you speak are
Overflowing from your heart for Him
And bring encouragement
And healing to others.


And I had a picture:
Also saw a sailboat with a rudder …
He is the rudder of your life
And you are the rudder for others!


Unknown to that sister in Christ,
I receive these sweet words of encouragement,
Such a blessing on my life.
I drove home tired, but joyful, no longer weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment