Sunday, July 26, 2015

A George Muller Moment

At the turn of the New Year,
I found myself in prayer with a woman
I had just met at a party.
I had asked how she was doing

And she told me.

So we prayed.

It was the best way to begin a new year.

This week, I heard the results of that prayer.

She and her spouse had arrived with twenty dollars to their name.
They had nothing to celebrate, but friends were hosting the party,
So they decided to go.

A man was at this party that they knew,
But he ran in other circles.
They did not expect to see him.

While I was praying with the wife,
The man pulled her spouse aside
And gave him a few hundred dollars
That the spouse had lent, not expecting repayment.

The couple came with their last twenty.
They left with new provision,
New hope,
In the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment