Sunday, October 19, 2014

Catalytic

My week was bookended and filled with prayer.

Intense prayer on Sunday
That, seven days later, proved
The catalyst that was needed.
I got to be a part, and I stand amazed.
War in the heavenlies breaks out
Here on earth.

Monday I gave over much of the homeschooling.
This was not an expected answer to prayer,
But I could not do it all, and give thanks
For an unexpected answer.

Tuesday: weep and pray in a gathering of friends,
Hear the word of the Lord,
Be prayed over and leave in peace.

Wednesday morning, a time of personal prayer
My soul longed for,
Followed by Wednesday evening,
Praying blessing as some loved ones leave.

Thursday was pregnant with waiting prayer,
For direction and guidance and peace.

Friday continued that vigil.

Ending in a crescendo of prayer
Saturday, where the Holy Spirit came in power
And brought clarity, truth, peace, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment