Sunday, July 13, 2014

Four Days' Happiest Thoughts

It doesn’t take much to make me happy.

Organic peaches by the case.

An invitation to watch a World Cup match.

Revisiting The Wheel on the School.
Wonder that turns to action. Redeemed relationships.

A surprised statement: “You made food enough
To feed an army while I was just standing here!”

An unexpected thank you with a sense of humor.

A self-described white ninja, sometime prairie girl,
Visits. When told they will soon leave, says,
“I would like to leave when I’m fifteen.”

Sons sharing blackberries with me, with friends,
With each other.

A supermoon visible out my bedroom window.
(Having a bedroom window. Even just a bedroom.)

1 comment:

  1. I did not know this blog existed. I will have to check it out from time to time. So happy to see my little one make your list :)

    ReplyDelete