Monday, January 5, 2015

A Normal Day

Introduced a friend to a friend, saying,
“This is my soul sister here.”
Response one: High praise indeed.
Response two: I am so honored!

Checked on friend. Response: thank you!

Spoke of party. Response:
We’ll skip prior plans to come.

Request: bread recipe, please; so yummy.

Sent email. Response: awesome.

Sent email. Response: beautiful.

Sent text. Response: so kind.

Called family. Response: enjoyed it, thank you.

Sent invite. Response: so excited, so amazed.

Sent text. Response: so honored you will cheer with me.

Received email: want to visit.

Received text: want to visit.

Received email: invite me, even if I can’t come!

Received text: you make me laugh.

Received lengthy email: information I wished for.

My word for the year was
Affirmation.

Wouldn’t anyone be ethereally happy
With a life like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment