Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rosacea

I know there are needs around me.
I went to an assembly to pray. If there was healing
For my face, I would not mind.

One man had a word of knowledge
That God wants to heal someone
With rosacea, on the cheeks and nose.

This has been my embarrassment
These six months now,
Since a Lenten diet change
Triggered a disfigured face.

I suspect there are several allergies at play,
Though I have confirmed none:
Coconut, almond, carrot, honey.

I was prayed for.
Ever since, I have been flaring.
I have also, by accident or design,
Eaten almost all my trigger foods since then.

But as I prayed about this not yet healing,
The thought came that perhaps
My liver, my digestion, needs a fix,
And so I visited my local natural foods store.

If the liver cleanse fixes my face,
God still gets the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment